Thursday, June 27, 2013

Gay Sex Ring And Satanists Exposed At Vatican

I first got news of this from the Vortex.



Voris did not mention names, but they are mentioned elsewhere.  From the International Business Times we see that the name of the whistleblower priest is Don Patrizio Poggi.  I link now to a podcast from an Italian news agency.  While I cannot understand Italian (maybe some of my readers do?), the documentation appears to name names.

As my colleague at Les Femmes wrote today in her report on the matter, before a boil can heal it must be lanced and the pus removed.  It's ugly and painful but there's no other way but to expose it to medicinal light.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. McDonald, comments presented to this blog must be on-topic or they won't be published. I fail to understand how you'd justify submitting a Muslim-sympathetic screed in response to the above post that didn't touch on things Islamic at all. I won't go into a bunch of banter about the matter; you can take it elsewhere. Make of this what you will.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.