Thursday, November 20, 2014

Liberal Insanity In Maryland Continues

The Thomas More Law Center is representing a Charles County family in their action against La Plata High School.  An eleventh -grade student was being forced in her "World History" class to make affirmations of islamic doctrine.  Her father, a Marine veteran who saw action in the middle east and saw first-hand muslim brutality, took issue with the school administration.  For his efforts he found himself banned from school property.  The young lady refused to carry out the brainwashing exercise and received failing grades.  Read this account; you'll see how the students were forced to affirm islam, even though religion and state are ostensibly held separate.  Or does that theory only hold when the religion in question is Christianity?

Speaking of not mixing Church and state, church-goers in neighboring Prince George's County may want to be alert to an increase in envirowhackoism spewing forth from the pulpits.  Churches in Prince George's county will see reductions in their "rain tax" IF they institute "green ministries" and incorporate "environmentalism" into sermons.  I'm not sure whether this is governmental 1) blackmail or 2) bribery.  At any rate, churches will see a reduction in an already immoral tax if they allow the county government to set the tone of what is preached from the pulpit.  Ladies and gentlemen, the First Amendment was written to prevent such governmental intrusions into church affairs as this obviously is.

If any local Catholic churches exhibit evidence of such blackmail, would you please advise us via comments?  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I would have preferred that the young lady were more creative in the assignment. She could have written something like this:

    “First, I want to take this opportunity to thank my World History teacher for his courage in standing up to the secular mandate that separates church and state, and by church I mean religion. Second, while I was not a Moslem, by forcing us to affirm Islam, my whole worldview and life has changed. I was determined not to embrace stereotypes or hearsay evidence, but to read and listen to the voice of true Islam. / The Koran (9:5) gives us the inspired truth. “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (includes Christians) wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them....” The passive Islam we see in the West is compromised. It is not the true face of Islam. I did not know this. I suspect some of my teachers are still unaware of this. I want to publicly thank my history teacher for opening the door to my radicalization. No believer is genuine unless he or she is a fanatic. Just as Christianity tells its fools to love those who hate them, to forgive those who hurt them and to give to those who take from them— I must be just as aggressive to force the truth of Mohammad, even at the point of a sword or a gun or a bomb. / We are told that the word ISLAM means peace. Yes, this is true. Of course this word for PEACE also means SUBMISSION. The world must all submit. There can be no law other than Sharia law. When Pope Benedict XVI argued in Turkey that we had to violate the Koran and disavow Jihad (Holy War), even millions of Moslems in the West protested with banners demanding “Death to the Pope!” ISIS understands this truth and the Christian men are given a choice. Convert or have your head chopped off! Their blood is not on our hands. All life belongs to Allah and Allah demands obedience to his law. / I must admit that there are some matters about which I struggle, as with the veiling of the head and body. But I suspect this is because my heart is polluted by popular culture and immodesty. I have asked the boys to beat me for showing my ankles. Indeed, I do not deserve to be in school for the Prophet taught that all women are stupid and that is why hell is largely populated with women. While I am only 15 years old, a Moslem man from the Middle East asked for my hand and I planned to run away with him. He is a prosperous man and said he would take care of me along with his two other wives. He promised me that while the Koran (4:34) says a good husband should regularly admonish and beat his wife, that he would only punish me lightly. / However, I told him that I wanted to offer the supreme sacrifice for my new religion that gives meaning to my life. So, dear teacher and fellow students, here is the school book bag that he prepared for me this morning. I bring a gift to you and a message to the world. You can open it if would like… do not mind the ticking.”

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.